Primary and secondary schools throughout Ireland use Easy Payments Plus to process a range of school expenses. Our solution enables parents to pay school expenses online 24/7. Your school can reduce administration, manage pupil data and improve security for everyone with our convenient payment options. Completely eliminate cash from your school by enabling parents to pay at their local Payzone shop.
Following a lengthy tendering process Easy Payments Plus were selected by the Education Procurement Office to supply payment solutions
to both primary and post primary schools.
We are the only member of the framework to be able to supply a cashless solution to schools. Through our solution, parents can pay school expenses at any of the 3,500 Payzone shops, completely eliminating cash from schools. All payments processed go directly to the schools bank account. There is no 3rd party involved in handling funds. Our system enables your school to become fully GDPR compliant.
Examples of payments processed:
|School Fees||School Tours||School Books|
|Insurance Cover||Exam Fees||School Materials|
|Uniforms||Transition Year Expenses||Voluntary Contributions|
|First Year Booking Deposit||Bus Hire||Summer Camps|
|Extra-Curricular Activities||After School Study||Fundraising|
Easy Payments Plus offers a host of features to help manage your customers payments. See below for some of the features you benefit from by using EPP for your education payments:
- More streamlined and efficient method of payment collection
- Reduce administration effort in time, personnel, phone calls, stationery and trips to the bank
- Better security for the school with less cash on the premises
- Better security for students as they don’t need to carry cash
- Convenience for parents as they can pay online 24/7
- Facility to offer instalment payment option to parents
- Preferred payment method as opposed to cheques
- More time for teachers in the classroom
- Improved communication with text message and email facility
Sutton Park School